Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Favorite products as of lately...

I always like to switch up beauty/hair products like this and I always like to try new ones. Some of these I've been using for years, others I am just now trying, but they are definitely some of my favorites! Anyone have any suggestions of products that I need to try?!

*Queen Helene Cocoa Butter lotion
It makes my skin feel so soft, it comes in a huge bottle and it's super cheap!


*Sexy Hair Soy Tri-wheat leave in conditioner spray
Makes it easier to comb out my hair and it's good for your hair.


*Oil of Olay Definity Makeup
Moisturizer and foundation in one, I just love it. It's a really light foundation.


*Bio Oil
I started using this after I had Alli, and I haven't stopped using it since. It's good for stretch marks and it's good for your skin. I put a few drops in when I take a bath.

*Mac Lipstick in Myth, Angel, Tanarama & Politely Pink
I love all MAC products and they are pretty pricey, however they have a huge variety of colors that you can't find anywhere else.


*Cetaphil
Is really gentle and makes washing off makeup really easy.

*Cover Girl Lashblast Mascara
Doesn't clump, easy to put on and makes your lashes look super long!

3 comments:

Kesley said...

Hey Ashley! I'm glad you found me! I love all the products you put up, I use alot of those as well, I just love them! Alli is adorable, she is 15 months already? Time flies dosn't it! Glad your doing great!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Hey Thanks so much for the birthday Card! I really appreciate it. I have been meaning to call ou but I have had the stomach flu or something I don't really know what kind of sickness it really is but its been miserable. On another note I have some of that cocoa butter lotion and I don't really like it so I will have to pass it down to you:)

Alyssa said...

I love proguct reviews. I was actually going to buy that mascara but wondered if it was any good. I will have to try it. Thanks.