Monday, March 30, 2009

Guess What Today Is??!!


MY BIRTHDAY!!! I turned 25 today! Let's just say I don't want to get any older than this, but I think I'm out of luck on that. It's been a great day except for the fact that I got food poisoning over the weekend and was throwing up all night last night- just my luck! So that has kind of put a damper on my celebration mood. But I am feeling much better now! I just went and got a pedicure, and I'm going to dinner to Zupas with my Mom and sister. Josh ordered me a really nice Enzo Milano "clampless" curling iron that I've been wanting for awhile now, so I'm excited for that to get here so I can try it out! I'll be sure to post pictures of my nice loose curls, haha! Like many of you, I will be celebrating this whole week for my birthday...I think it's especially deserved since I was a little sick today. Happy Birthday to ME!

11 comments:

Clyde and Mik'L said...

Happy birthday Ashley! Definitely celebrate for a week and enjoy it! You'll have to show us the loose curls...haha, I never do my hair but would love to be someone who did it cute like you!

bergesonbs said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm sure you will make up for it :)

Eric Requel and Bella said...

Happy birthday day!!! Sorry about you being sick. That's not fun. Hope you have a great week of celebrating!

Phillips Fam said...

Happy Birthday!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Happy Birthday!!! Why not extend your celebrating into next week as well. Might as well right?

Lindsay said...

Happy b-day...I would have made you someting if I would have known!!! Hope you feel better now.

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Happy Birthday again! haha. I hope you had a great day and we can't wait to see you.

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you feel better for the celebration of your birthday week!

Ryan and Amber said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you're feeling better!

Cami said...

I just posted my birthday post, and hope you don't mind I stole that candle picture, thought it was cute! sorry. hope you had a great birthday too! I never forget yours just cause its the day after mine! ha

The Lund's said...

Ashley! Happy Belated! I am glad your birthday turned out to be wonderful! I also need a new curling iron for those gorgeous big curls. Question.. Does it heat up really really hot? My hair doesnt seem to keep the curls if I dont have it really hot. I hate the hairspray curls dont you? I would rather burn my hair...hahaha;)