Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend Nate, Sarah & Jordan came up because they were going to the Jazz game Saturday night. They came up Thursday night and went home early this morning. It was fun to have them, and Alli had a lot of fun having someone else in the home to play with!
Sarah and I went to like ten yard sales on Satruday in Lehi, Alpine and Draper and we both found some awesome finds for killer prices! I'm getting more and more into yard sales, I think they're so fun now! I used to think there was just junk at them (which there is), but you can also get some really good stuff. I mostly just got stuff for Alli. I found some cute toys, clothes, frames and these super cute shoes. Josh and Nate mostly just watched the kids for us, and just relaxed and watched basketball games on tv! It was so nice not to have to drag them around everywhere.
Also I made this really cute center piece with the help of Sarah. I've been wanting to make one for a long time. It looks really nice and it's so easy to make! The picture doesn't really do it justice, it looks a lot better in person.


Alli and Jordan



The centerpiece we made, I love it!


Tired Alli, after a LONG day.

6 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

Fun, i want to go to some garage sales. Call me next time and I'll come with you!

Ryan and Amber said...

Guess Alli needs to build up her shopping endurance with a mom like you! :)

Jensen's est. 2005 said...

yard sales are my weakness, i am totally addicted. i can only imagine what i would be like living up there where there are lots of yard sales. way to go being all crafty. that last shot of alli sleeping is precious. such a cute little girl.

Steffani said...

I am glad you had so much fun. I love your centerpiece. It was so much fun watching Alli the other night! She's such a cutie pie!! The girls adore her!!

P.S. Tim says to tell josh and your dad thanks for the Jazz ticket. He had a great time.

*{anderson family of four}* said...

Hi Ashley!
This is Shannon from Izzie Grace Backgrounds... send me an e-mail and I'll give you the HTML for the LDS link button (blogger won't let me just leave it in this comment box.) Thanks! :)

Shannon

shannonandisabelle@yahoo.com

Travis and Lindsey said...

The center piece looks great, what a crafty woman you are. I just bought the same watermelon pj's for Hali, they are so cute!