Sunday, May 3, 2009

WARNING: Gros Pictures

So no this is NOT chocolate! Earlier today Josh went and checked on Alli and this is what he found!!! POOP EVERYWHERE IN HER CRIB...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SO GROS!! I couldn't help but laugh though when I saw it. I have seen other horror pictures like this on other people's blogs so I knew my day would most likely be coming. I just hope it doesn't happen again. I think she pulled her diaper off because she only had a t-shirt and diaper on with no pants. So from now on I will try to always make sure she has bottoms on! Anyway, it is now all cleaned up and eveything is in the wash so I think we'll survive. Oh the joys of toddlers!


6 comments:

youngkinfam said...

Gosh Ash-that is horrible!!!!!! What a nightmare-Glad i never had that happen, i'd probably tell dennis that he was the one that found it, so he should clean it. ha ha, did you tell josh that???

Kristen Nielson said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I cannot believe she did that. I could not help but laugh thinking of you and Josh cleaning up that mess! She is too funny, I hope my day never comes for that :)

Eric Requel and Bella said...

Oh that's so gross. I would die!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Oh my... that is so funny. I almost thought it was chocolate for a second. It was all over her face. Oh my gads. I would have been vomiting if I had to clean that up. I'm sure my time is coming.

Ryan and Amber said...

No freakin' way! I would have sanitized the S#*& outta that little girlie! I am laughing at your pain...sorry!

Kanabites said...

YUCKY!! I have to say that I never did have that happen with any of mine... thank goodness cause I would have to be cleaning up the mess I made while cleaning their mess. Hope you don't have to do it again.