Sunday, June 7, 2009

Albrecht Family Reunion

This weekend we went over to Bicknell for a small family reunion. It was good to see some people we haven't seen in a long time. Alli was in heaven at the playground and played for like four hours straight! Afterwards, our family went fishing at Donkey Reservoir on the Boulder Mountain. It was fun to get out and get some fresh mountain air! We love going down there and getting away from the city for a couple days. It's always fun being with family and getting to relax a little...



Josh and my brother Brandon were the master cooks at the Reunion. They cooked some great hot dogs and hamburgers for the kids and awesome steaks for the adults. Great job guys!






Fishing was freezing but fun. We caught a few very small fish and a couple okay ones. It was gorgeous up there. I guess it's worth the one hour bumpy ride that I complained about on the way up and the way back!!


Alli was such a happy girl on the way down and back home because we finally remembered to bring her DVD player this time, Ya!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

You - Complaining about the drive? NO! :)

April Leydsman Mason said...

Looks like you had tons of fun.

The Lund's said...

Ashley.. I love all your updates! I can't believe how much little Alli is growing! I have not been on here forever, its so nice to be back to blogging! Anyway.. I posted some exciting news and you need to give me your best advice because your great at what you do!