Thursday, June 4, 2009

I finally did it...

Today my sister and I took Alli to get her ears pierced at Claire's in the mall. I've been wanting to do this for quite awhile now, and I finally worked up the guts to do it. I was so nervous, but she did SO GOOD and took it like a champ!! She looks so cute with them in! The first ear she was kind of just in shock and then she got really sad for a minute and had this sad little face. The second ear she only cried for a few seconds and then she was done. I was expecting way worse, so I'm so proud of her. I gave her some Tylenol and she is now taking a nap, so hopefully she can just sleep the pain away if there is any.

BEFORE: She was staring down the lady wondering what the heck was about to happen...



AFTER: So pretty!!!



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute!!! I love little girls with their ears pierced!!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Yay!!! You will love it. I did Kylee's when she was 4 months old and she did the same thing. Just cried for a minute then was just fine. And the best part about it is that she never never touches or pulls on them. Those look super super cute.

Ryan and Amber said...

I CAN NOT believe how good she was! SO impressive and dang cute!