Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A few things I'm liking right now...

Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
because I feel like they are semi-healthy! But let's face it chocolate is chocolate and these are probably still not good for you, but eating these makes me feel a little bit better about eating chocolate. Plus, almonds are good for you!



Nyx lip gloss in the color "Sweetheart"
because it's the perfect pink color lip gloss that I really like!



Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock
because I have never worn sunblock on my face and neck everyday really until now. I don't want to have bad wrinkles when I'm older, although I might be too late! This kind you can put it on before applying makeup and you can't even tell it's there! Thanks to this blog, that is where I got the idea. She puts Vitamin E oil and sunblock on both morning and night. I'm going to try the Vitamin E oil, but I haven't bought it yet.



Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics
because it's so cheap and I just bought some eye shadows and brushes from there that I really like and I got 2$ shipping on my order!



Barney & Friends
because Alli will finally watch a TV show and Barney is the one and only show she will watch from start to end. She didn't like TV shows for a very long time. I of course love it because it gives me a chance to do whatever for a half hour while she is entertained by Barney!



The Bachelorette!!
because I'm totally addicted to these kinds of shows and I can't get enough!

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

totally addicted to the bachelorette and I so liked Reid..how sad. Oh man, I could go on forever about that show...wes, jake, etc. all wonderful guilty pleasures!

Ryan and Amber said...

Guess what - Ryan doesn't even like Gillyian! SO sad, I know - I still like her! :)