Friday, July 10, 2009

So nice...

So today I went to the pool and layed out, got a sticky finger salad from Wingers, watched TV, took a nap, blasted the music while I did some cleaning, ran some errands, took a long bubble bath and did it all alone in peace with nothing else to worry about! It was AWESOME!
Josh has a softball tournament in St. George this weekend and he dropped Alli off in Cedar with his parents so I get to have a little break! It's not very often that I get one, so it's been nice! I know Alli is probably having so much fun down there playing with all her cousins, so that makes me feel good about it. I would have gone to St. George but I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow(whole other post coming)!!! Josh and Alli will be back Saturday night which is just the perfect amount of time. So I think a little break is good every now and again. Only small ones though...I dont' think I could do long ones =)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lucky!!! I am jealous!! (baby shower for you?)

Eric Requel and Bella said...

That is so nice. But I'm such a freak I would be worried to entire time and not be able to be relaxing. Good for you though!!!