Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another Successful Shopping Trip!

These posts are probably so boring for people that look at my blog, but for me it's very Exciting! Today I went to Smith's and I spent $45.81 on 43 items and saved $34.82....and acutally they forgot to give me 5$ off instantly on both of my transactions (i did two transactions), so really I would have spent $35.81 and saved $44.82!! WaHOO!
Also just a side note, this is all from just printing coupons off the internet, I don't have any newspaper coupons saved up yet, but when I do I'll be able to save even more!!
Anyway, I'm totally addicted! I'll try not to post anymore grocery pictures for awhile =)

6 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I too am totally addicted. I have got my grocery budget down to $30 a week, and I actually have a huge stock supply now. Love coupons!!

Ryan and Amber said...

You are weird - and yet - I'm kinda intrigued. Come over next week and teach me - the unlearned woman.... :)

Josh and Ashley said...

I know I know right?! I used to make fun of people that did this and then posted about it and now I'm one of them..Oh well =)

Megan said...

freak i am so addicted too. i like to go to pinchingyourpennies.com under state forums it will give you grocery lists and tell you what the good deals are and give you links for the coupons. there is no excuse when someone else has done all the work for you!

Mary Beck said...

so.. I REALLY want to be in the loop here. Can you just list the websites you print the coupons from.. or explain how you do it? Dan- the most frugal husband ever- would be thrilled if I started this.. Please tell me!!

Cami said...

I'm with Mary! i always hear people doing this but feel i don't have time. ok i think i will and want to learn how! i'm NOT a good shopper and spend WAY to much at the store