Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finished!


I am proud to say that I just finished getting my Paralegal Certificate! Back in May I enrolled in a 14 week Paralegal program through Weber State that is 100% online. My certificate will be mailed to me in a few weeks. I've always had an interest in this field, so that's why I decided to do it. It was a little challenging at times, but I got it done and that's what counts! It will be nice not to have to worry about it anymore. I'm not sure exactly when, where or if I'll use it, but I think it will be good to have on top of my Bachelor's degree.

5 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

GOOD JOB, LOUIE! Mmmm, what will Lou do next?

Travis and Lindsey said...

Good for you! I had no idea you were even working to get it, what a great accomplishment on top of your Bachelor's degree.

Megan said...

congrats! what an accomplishment! what did you get your bachelor's degree in? that clip of alli doing somersaults is amazing! she does them really well! what a cutie!

Cami said...

Congrats!!that is awesome, good for you.
oh and You'll have to get Alli in gymnastics soon, she'll love it! she is so cute

Chris & Jennie said...

Ash! I had no idea! That's awesome -- congrats! Brings back memories of being at UVSC together, and you, me and Kenzie all getting like a "C" grade in "Intro to Film!" Haha