Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chiropractor



So the last couple weeks I've been going to a Chiropractor. My back has been hurting for about the last two years, so I finally decided to do something about it. I have been going to a Chiropractor for a couple weeks now and it has made a HUGE difference! I was a little nervous for my first appointment, but now I totally love it.
Have any of you ever been to a Chiropractor?! I think it's pretty interesting and a little bit intimidating. To be honest, I never really knew exactly what they did. My first visit was somewhat painful and there were LOTS of pops and cracks while I was getting my spine "adjusted." At the same time it felt so good. It's a good pain I guess you could say. He also adjusted my neck which was the scariest part for me-I was a little scared he was going to break my neck or something, but again it felt so good afterward!
I can see why famous people have regular chiropractor visits along with their makeup artist, trainers, and everything else! It really does make a big difference for me at least, and I have only gone twice.

2 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

I love the Chiropractor! Me and Bella have gone a few times in the last few weeks. It's awesome! Who are you going to?

Kanabites said...

only my arms... if only I could get my belly to go away, what's your secret? And my butt...
Your blog is fun to keep up on and it's been fun getting to know you through it. Now when we go to family gatherings, (like we have any) I can sit down and chat with you and know ya!