Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween this year was so much fun with Alli being a little bit older. This year she was a cute princess witch! She was so cute-she let me paint her fingernails purple, crimp her hair, put mascara on and lip gloss! She held so still and let me do everything, it was so fun!
She liked trick or treating around the neighborhood until a scary red-eyed skull person scared the daylights out of her. After that she was a little on edge about everything and just wanted to stay in her wagon at all times. However, that didn't stop her from getting candy-people would just bring it right to her and she would hold out her bag!



The night started out with a Halloween meal that consisted of princess soup (disney chicken noodle), doritos, and orange sunkist soda...the meal of champion Trick Or Treaters!

Next we went around are neighborhood and got lots of "treats, snacks and nummies."






While we were out, we ran into Alli's little friend Bella who was also a cute little witch!


After trick or treating, we went to see Aunt "Amer," Uncle Ryan and Baby Kael who was a cute little skeleton!




Josh and I decided to dress up last minute this year too. I was a Boston Red Sox Fan and Josh was a Cowboy. It was a toss up between a Cowboy or a Hunter for him....so convenient since we happen to have all that gear at our house!


***HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2009***
We hope you all had a Happy Holiday!

9 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Alli looks adorable. Kids sure make the holidays un. You and Josh look great too!

Travis and Lindsey said...

You two are good sports for dressing up! Alli is such a cute little witch. I love that you crimped her hair.

Megan said...

such a cute little witch!

Ryan and Amber said...

So glad you two stopped by! Alli was a cutie pie as usual and I had to move her "babies" out of the crib to put Kael down! So funny!

Cami said...

that is so fun that you can get her all dressed up and do all the girly things! you just got me excited for all that! haha
you guys all look great! alli is an adorable little witch and looks like she had so much fun.

Eric Requel and Bella said...

So cute, loved her costume. Bella's was just kinda thrown together but it worked and kept her warm.

The Penney's said...

What a fun Halloween! I love Ali's costume, and I love that you and Josh dressed up....

P.S. I hope you don't mind, I wrote down your pumpkin cookie recipe and am hoping to try it sometime soon!

Kanabites said...

How funny is this... Cora was the same witch and I was glad to see that Alli had too big of a head for the hat to fit on too. What kid has that small of head I haven't seen them. You won't get to see pictures of Cora in her costume for about a month... that's about how far behind I am on blogging... maybe I will get with it and get caught up.

Steffani said...

That girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! She is such a doll!