Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We were in Richfield last weekend so we took Alli to a little Pumpkin Patch in Elsinore. It is such a cute little place! We first got to ride a train that was hooked onto a wagon and then we got on a big wagon and they took us out to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Alli loved the rides.






This is how I am frequently finding Alli when she wakes up from her naps? Anybody else have this problem? I think I am going to have to duct tape her diapers on or else she'll have to get potty trained soon. I don't want anymore #2 accidents in the crib...one was enough for me! I couldn't help but laugh though, good thing she has a cute little bum =)



I just thought this was kind of funny. This was a clip on hair thing that we found in the bathroom drawer and it matched her hair really well so I clipped it on. She had know idea what we were laughing at.



Grandma's backyard is like a dream come true for Alli. She LOVES playing outside and that is where she spent most of her time. She kept saying.."side..side...go outside!"

3 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

Looks like fun. I gotta say the taking the diaper thing off is a little odd. Never heard of a baby doing that. Good luck with all that!!

Cami said...

i live there and haven't gone to the pumpkin patch yet! ha we do have plans to go next week though.
looks like she had fun, she is so cute and looking like a little girl now! hope you are doing good!

April Leydsman Mason said...

I have never been to a pumpkin patch but plan to go to one here in the next couple of days. Looks like lots of fun.
It seems like her hair is getting so long and she just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day. And oh what cute little butt she has.