Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update

It's been awhile since I posted anything, at least for me. I'm usually a pretty frequent blogger! Not much has been going on lately, but here's a few things...

*Alli is sitting in a booster seat to eat now and loves it! I'll have to take a picture, she looks like such a grown up in it. She likes to take her booster seat to the front room and watch TV in it. I'm soon going to start gradually potty training her because she has definitely been showing me the signs! Also, we may move her into a big girl bed here shortly because she's been trying to climb out of her crib. So lots of big changes coming up for her!

*On a sad note, Josh's dog Beau died Saturday afternoon while they were hunting. They were hiking and he went blind and started shaking and acting really weird so Josh went over to hold him and see what was wrong and his heart stopped beating within a few seconds. This is the dog that he put quite a bit of money into and a lot of time training and working with him. Josh thinks he had a stroke or a brain aneurysm...sad day for Josh.

*Another not so happy note, Alli was so sick all day today. She threw up six times and finally started to feel better tonight. There is nothing worse than a sick child. She even had her flu shot over a week ago, guess it hasn't quite kicked in? I'm so glad she is feeling better and that I won't have anymore puke on me or have to clean up anymore puke. I took three showers today =)

*I got my Halloween decorations out, that's always fun. I really like Halloween and looking forward to dressing Alli up and doing fun Fall/Halloween activities.

*This is random, but I had a facebook for like 3 weeks and decided I don't like it. I know I know EVERYBODY had a facebook! I'm just not a "facebooker" I guess, I kind of feel like it's a big waste of time for me. So if you're wondering where I went,I deactivated my account...NOT into facebook.

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I have only heard bad things about Facebook too - good for you - pull the plug! Sorry about Alli and Beau...geez - rough weekend! Kael had shots today - that counts for misery, right?! See you soon!

Scott and Megan said...

You guys are such a cute family. Scott and I think Alli is beyond adorable!!!:)