Thursday, October 29, 2009

YUM...

You should make these. I made them this morning and they are sssoooo good!



Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cream together:

2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups butter
1/2 cup Crisco

Add:

16 0z. pumpkin
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs

Combine, then add to pumpkin mixture:

4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. allspice
1 tsp. nutmeg

Drop by spoonful on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes in 350-degree oven.
Cool, frost, and top with mini chocolate chips.

Frosting:

3 oz. cream cheese (at room temp)
1/2 cup butter (at room temp)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar

Combine with electric mixer til smooth

1 comment:

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

I will have to give them a try:) I didn't know you were such a good little cook! I might have to steal some recipes from you. I get sick of the same old stuff.