Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some Fav's...

This is really random, but these are a few things I really like at the moment in no particular order. For some reason I like doing this...I've done a few posts like this in the past. Sorry if they bore you =)

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Glosses. I always get emails for a free lip gloss so I have like 7 of them. My favorite so far is "I want candy."




Yoplait Whips Frozen..I especially love the vanilla(slightly thawed).



Clorox Toilet Bowl wands..my Mom introduced me to these and they are great! It's just a wand that connect to a little sponge at the end. When you're done cleaning your toilet then you just click a button and throw the sponge in the trash. I think it's especially nice with little kids around because they can't grab the nasty brushes and it's way less germs just sitting around in the open!



Target. Need i say more? I LOVE target. Especially the kids clothes, juniors/womens, shoes and home departments. I think it's really reasonably priced most of the time too.




Chocolate Mousse Hot Chocolate from Flour Girls & Dough Boys Bakery in American Fork. It has the BEST hot chocolate I have ever had! You just have to try it and then you will see what I'm talking about.

6 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

I love the VS lip gloss too. But I never get emails for free ones, i'm really getting screwed there. I always get free panties, like I have a use for panties anymore! And you know I love TARGET!!!

The Brindley's said...

Clorox wands are my favorite!!! I wish we had a Target in Cedar, love it! Good thing they have free shipping on most of their stuff online.

bergesonbs said...

I love your favorite things posts. We like the same things, and it's nice to see new things that I haven't found yet :). I absoutely loved the princess witch costume, did you make it?

Steffani said...

I love VS lip gloss, Whips are the best and Target is my favorite! I so have to try the hot cocoa from flour girls and dough boys. I tried a sandwich there once and was not impressed.

youngkinfam said...

Hey Ash! So i've always wondered about those toilet wands and wondered if they really work, and now i wanna go buy me one! Thanks! Hey it was also fun to see you a while back, sorry we never got to go to lunch. Now that we are in our home life has settled down, so next time your in town lets plan something!

Alyssa said...

How do you get free lip gloss I want in on this secret. Kailey found my and decided to use it ALL. I am going to have to go and try the chocolate mousse hot chocolate. I love HOT chocolate and seriously drink it year round