Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's Go to the Show!

Alli had her first experience movie theatre experience yesterday, so of course I had to document it! We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. She did so good for the first half hour and then she wanted to go up and down the stairs and around the whole theatre multiple times. I just sat and watched her because there was only two other people in there ha!
Needless to say, we left a little early- not quite sure her attention span is ready for a full movie yet =) But I had fun and she seemed to like it when she was actually watching it. Better luck next time I guess. I'm looking forward to many more movies with this chica in the future!



Also, Alli love, love, LOVES those little clementine oranges! She seriously eats like 3-5 a day. She is definitely getting her vitamin C! I just let her eat as many as she wants since they're healthy...is there such a thing as too much vitamin C? I sure hope not!


3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I am Alli's best friend if she has Clementines! I love all things citrus lately so hand her and her oranges over!

Eric Requel and Bella said...

That's too bad she wasn't more interested. Bella also eats clementines like they're going out of style.

Scottkids said...

My kids love the movies!! and WE love clementines!