Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Miss

I don't have much to blog about lately and it's really gettin' me down! JK. These are just random pictures I've taken of Alli lately.
Alli is really into church lately. Every Sunday she can't wait to go to church and when we're driving, she points out each & every church she sees. She loves taking showers, coloring, and wearing dresses and swim suits everyday. She has to put one of the above on every day at least two or three times a day. It's pretty cute, but kind of annoying at the same time =)
I think I am going to officially start potting training her like next week. It's still kind of early- it will probably take weeks or even months before she really gets it, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I've been reading about it online and I'm not sure what to do.
From what I read, you're supposed to stay home for like 3 days straight, let them run free around without anything on and put them on their potty every hour. I don't know if she'll cooperate with that, but I guess we'll see! I have got the potty, books about going to the potty, undies, a magic wand and some stickers- anything else I need?! If you have any tips or ideas that have worked for you, or what didn't work please let me know!






3 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

That's so cute! looks like fun at your house!

Nick and Val said...

Alli is the cutest! You are such a good mom!

The Brindley's said...

Se is too cute. Hey, I have a 3-day potty training book I bought and it worked like a charm. It is just an e-book sent to my email if you want me to forward it to you. I have sent it to quite a few people and have had most of them tell me it worked. Just let me know your e-mail address :)