Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mess Pot

This is my messy child Alli...she knows she did something wrong, can you tell by her face? And yes, that is a sticker from an orange on her head!

This would be oatmeal EVERYWHERE.


I had her help me clean it up. She actually liked it, for about a minute.


Alli has been so messy lately! If I go upstairs for five minutes this is what it looks like when I come back down. She has done the same thing with chips, cereal, sugar, crackers, oreos, chocolate chips, and now this. I'm going to have to find a way to keep my pantry door LOCKED! Does anybody else have this problem or is it just this my child? Hopefully this is just a stage she's going through.

5 comments:

The Brindley's said...

You just made my day by letting me know that I am not alone. Both of my boys are this way now. My oldest NEVER made messes like tis til the last 6 months and now both of them contribute and I cannot keep up.

Karen Kunzler said...

Oh, I would die!!!! For me sometimes baby proofing comes as the messes come. There has to be something out there are would think. What kind of doors do you have? Good luck with the mess cleaning. Not fun!!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Not gonna lie - I am cracking up! Love that it is you and not me!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Oh Ashley!! Welcome to my world. I swear they get it from Nates side haha LOL anyway yes I think its a phase although Jordan has been going through it his whole life! Well I too hope it ends soon I'm very tired of picking up messes off of my floor.

*~JaLyne~* said...

Sorry to laugh, but that is really funny. The look on her face is to die for. Cute! Good luck!