Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Play Time

Alli had her friend Bella over to play. She loves to have people come over and play. Lately, she has been begging me to play with her ALL day, so it's nice to have a break and let her play with somebody else just her size! I definitely need to schedule more play dates for her because she loves it and I love it too.

On a side note, I just finished watching the first episode of the new Bachelor online while Alli was taking a nap and it looks like it's going to get pretty intense this season! I'm so excited for it!




4 comments:

Steffani said...

I can't believe how much Alli is growing up! She is such a doll!! I also love your new blog layout w/ the big pictures and everything. It looks very professional and clean!
So I hear that the big controversy on the bachelor is that one of the girls is having a "relationship" with one of the producers or something while dating Jake too. We'll see if that's true! I'm glad someone else watches it besides me! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

I can't tell if Bella is loving it or if she is terrified of little "Miss Thang" Alli - Cute pics!

Fakie said...

They are too cute!

bergesonbs said...

I have been meaning to comment on your blog since you posted that you got a job! That's how busy I have been lol. How are you liking it, Ryan loves that place and we go there for his birthday every year. And the kitchen you bought Alli, is the same one we bought Ry for Christmas....we were on the same page!. Ryan's new job is with Enterprise, its a job for now so we were pretty excited. Hope your doing well....we need to meet up again.