Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And so it begins...

Today I am starting potty training with Alli. Should be super fun..ha ha- ya right. I'm not looking foward to cleaning up lots of "accidents!"
I am using the 3 day potty training method that was sent to me. I know it's worked for many people, so I hope so badly that it works for us, how nice would that be?!
Even if it doesn't work I'm not gonna stress about it, I feel like she'll be ready when's she feels ready. However, I do feel like she is capable of getting it down right now, so we shall see.
Basically I am home bound for three days and can't leave her side. I will keep you posted on the progress and the of course the final results! Wish us Luck!

7 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

You'll have to send me the method you are using. I want to start in the next couple of months too. Good luck!!

The Brindley's said...

Good luck, hope it works as well for you as it did for me. :)

April Leydsman Mason said...

What's the 3 day method? I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good Luck!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh Geez - you are BRAVE! Bring on the Resolve for your carpets!!!

The Penney's said...

Yay for Ali! I used the 3 day method with Breck over the Christmas break. It worked for us. Although there were times I felt like giving up, you have to just stick with it! He is now 100%trained! I wish you AND ALI the best!

Brittany said...

Good luck with the potty training! She will definitely get it when she's ready but that method sounds interesting! Cute posts!

Karen Kunzler said...

Post the 3 day potty training thing. I just started potty training Loralee. She is doing well and loves wearing underwear. She gets made when I put her in a diaper at night time. Hope it goes well. Just stick it out and stay committed to it and it will come.