Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Boy...

Oh man, so Alli took me to her closet this morning and pointed to this purple "dress" she insisted on wearing. This so called dress is actually a shirt. Funny thing is she clearly thought it was a dress even though it just barely covered her undies! She was dead serious about it too. She kept saying, "Dress," and I kept saying "No it's a shirt, it's not long enough to be a dress!"
Hmm...I think we have our hands full with this one in the future! When she calmed down a little bit, I put a skirt and tights on with her purple SHIRT.

Here is a couple pics of her so called dress so you know what I mean- silly girl!



4 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

In her defense it does look a little like a dress but that is just hilarious. She is one of the cutest little girls EVER!!!

Eric Requel and Bella said...

That is super funny. Sorry I was in Idaho all week. We are back now so we definitely need to get the girls together. Call me!

Ryan and Amber said...

I will concur - you DO have your hands full with her! But the cheeky shot is priceless!

Kanabites said...

I can see why she thought it was a dress. I have one, I mean TWO just like that. It is loads of fun getting ready to go to school or church. Have fun!