Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't be Fooled...


Yes, she may look innocent....


and sweet...



and perfect in every way....


BUT SHE'S NOT PEOPLE!!!

I don't know what to do with this child of mine. I go upstairs for maybe 5 minutes, come back down and this is what I see. Why does she do this? She does this frequently. It's driving me insane. Uuggh! Any suggestions?!

I guess I should've put the syrup away from breakfast and Josh should have put the sugar away that he had with his oatmeal. Apparently, it's too big of a temptation for her these days.

6 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Aren't two year olds fun? If you are interested in preschool you need to call around May 1st to be put on the list. May 1st is a Saturday so i'm going to call on April 30th just in case! I hear it's already pretty full so i'm hoping we can get in. Her name is Carrie Mecham and the number is 768-7020 ext 131. If you have any questions my email is kiddkati@hotmail.com

April Leydsman Mason said...

SHUT UP!!! Oh my goodness. That's when leather couches come in handy. She is still super cute though.

Eric Requel and Bella said...

Oh little stinker. Kinda funny, but if it were me I'd be pretty pissed! Hahah

Ryan and Amber said...

Ummm maybe it's because you TAKE HER PICTURE with her handy work! Maybe she thinks you're proud of her! :) Who knows - GOOD LUCK and nice photoshopping - flower on the privates - handy!!

Chynna said...

HAHA That seriously SUCKS! I wouldn't even know where to start!

The Penney's said...

I had to laugh at that one! She is a character!