Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Dress



Alli went down to Richfield to stay with Grandma & Grandpa for the weekend. I know she had a blast and it was a nice little break for me!

Josh took his dogs down to Cedar to help out with a youth hunt, and then picked up Alli up on his way home.

I stayed up here and did some Spring cleaning, and worked Friday and Saturday night. I know, so exciting right?! Really it was so nice and I slept in until 10 both days..haven't done that in awhile.

Here is Alli in her Easter dress looking adorable. She had to wear it last weekend since Easter Sunday falls on conference weekend this year, as I'm sure most of you already know ;) Thanks Mom & Dad for watching her and snapping some pics for me!


2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

She looks pretty content down there at "Mama and Ganpa's house" - you opened a floodgate.... I am sending Kael soon!

Steffani said...

What a beautiful dress!! We so should have gone to the movie or something!! :) Is there even anything good playing?