Sunday, March 7, 2010

Horse Ride

Saturday we went out to a dog trial with Josh. On the way there we told Alli we were going to see some dogs and horses. She was SO excited to see the horses, it's all she could talk about!

One of the guys there was kind and brave enough to let us ride his horse. I thought for sure Alli would cry when she got on it, but she loved it! She just smiled and laughed the whole time! She kept saying "Wow," and "Wheee!" It was so cute and she looked adorable up on the horse with her Daddy. There are certain things little girls should do with their Dad's and this is one of them. There is just something about it, I just think it's SO cute.

I even got in on the action and rode the horse, even though I was so scared. Seriously they are so big and you never know when they could get mad and buck you off or something! Anyway, I'm glad we went out, and so glad I had my camera!

*Some of the pictures are really blurry because I took them so far away, and then when I was editing them I had to zoom in a lot and it made them weird- so please forgive me, I know you're only expecting perfection from me =) Jk.







I just had to throw this one in there because I think it's cute and her hair is getting so long!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Ah such a cute little cowgirl! I think it is time to splurge on some pink cowboy boots now! :)