Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Queen of Random

Here are some of my favorites lately. I know, these are so RANDOM but I like doing them for some odd reason so here I go!

Kashi TLC Granola bars, they make so many good kinds! My favorite that i have tried is Honey Almond Flax.

Burlington Coat Factory in Orem. It's totally trashy inside but it's like my new favorite place! They have seriously cute stuff, especially for kids and it's so cheap.

Orbit Bubble Mint Gum is so yum. (The one in the little can thing) It tastes like Bubbalicious but without all the sugar, and it has whitening- sweet!

Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner. Supposed to be like Aveda shampoo and conditioner, and NO it's not but I still like it.

Lady Antebellum. I think they are so good! I love their new song that' s out right now called "American Honey."

Kid Rock. I have always been into Kid Rock. He is so not attractive, but I still love him. He is such a bad A*$, but in a good way =)

Spot Shot Carpet cleaner. This stuff is AMAZING. Best carpet cleaner I have ever used. It seriously gets anything out of our carpet that Alli spills.

4 comments:

Scottkids said...

Where do you get spot shot?

Eric Requel and Bella said...

I'm going to have to try all of these things!! Thanks for posting about stuff you like. I like to try new things!!

Josh and Ashley said...

Melissa, I got spot shot at Target. It's in a can or a spray bottle!

Ryan and Amber said...

I heart the Bubble Mint gum too - I'm pretty sure I get credit for that one post our LONG trip in the car with a can of it! :)