Monday, March 15, 2010

What we've been up to...

Here are a few things we've been doing lately. Well, mostly what Alli has been up to! This is such a fun age, I love hangin out with her all day.


Painting Easter crafts


Watching Ice age and Kung Fu Panda over and over! It's the only two Disney DVDs I own and she loves them. I guess I should buy a few more DVDs for her.


Making cookies with Mom and then finding a way to steal them off the counter! Bytheway, she is wearing the skirt of one my dance costumes from when I was four years old! She likes to put on crazy outfits these days, so I just go with it.


Getting into Mom's makeup. When I walked in the room she said "Kitty cat." I guess she thought she looked like a kitty cat?! I can see where she is coming from.

We've also been going for walks,
taking lots of trips to the park,
walking around in Target
cleaning out the car,
riding her bike, she is a pro now!
Mostly, we've been waiting for SPRING to officially get here, we are SO ready for it! We love playing outside.

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

oh she looks cute! I'll have to send you a pic of her and Kaelster - The Costco shopping "friends" soo cute!