Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Gardens

I took Alli to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens for her 2 1/2 yr old pictures which I attempted to do on my own. Everything was so pretty! I got my bridals done there, but I don't remember seeing half the stuff we saw. She had so much fun running around and seeing all the flowers and water. People kept saying she looked like a little flower =) I know there is an obscene amount of pictures here, but she is just too cute! She is getting more comfortable with me always the camera around which is good because I don't plan on stopping any time soon! Anyway, here are a few...oh wait, I mean a TON of pictures of my little flower! I just love you little miss Alli!










Maybe she is saying a prayer in this one?






She had just had a red frootie candy before this one fyi =)






Running her little heart out!

There was a little stage and she put on a show for me!

She was in love with this bear


I can still see some of that cute plump baby cheekiness she once had going on- I hope she never looses those cheeks.

Drink Break!



1 comment:

Brittany said...

You're right, she is adorable!!