Friday, April 2, 2010

Late Birthday and Coloring Eggs

I had my 26th Birthday on March 30th. I can't believe I'm closer to 30 than 20 now..yikes! We went to dinner and took Alli with us but ever since then she kept saying birthday cake, birthday cake so I made one a couple days later for myself and mainly for her.


Later, we decided to color our Easter eggs! It's a little early but we'll be pretty busy this weekend so I figured we would just get it done.


It's a lot easier to just dip your whole hand in there don't ya know?!


This was only the beginning, you should have seen her hands at the end!


It was quite disasterous and messy, but fun!

All done!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh Cute! I am not dying eggs w Kaelster yet - oh the mess we would be in for! Have fun this weekend!!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

So fun! I love coloring eggs. I tried to call you on your birthday and I totally dropped the ball on cards for March. That was actually one of my new year resolutions! I guess I'm not doing so good LOL It's a work in progress. Hope you had a great birthday.

Eric Requel and Bella said...

Happy Birthday!!! Egg dying is a mess. We took over for the babies this year. Looks like she had fun though.