Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thirty Something...

I thought Josh would appreciate the Camo border =)

Just wanted to wish Josh a HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY! (yesterday) We didn't do much. I made him his favorite dessert which is lemonade ice cream cake and then we watched a red box. My kind of night =) No seriously, we love cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie. It's one of our favorite things to do after Alli goes to bed!

I love him more and more as each year goes by, and I am so proud of him! He is very good at balancing work, time with me and Alli, date nights, his hobbies, and letting me have time for myself. Oh and he does NOT look like he's 31 right?! What can I say, he ages well.

Love you Josh, Happy Birthday- XoXo!



3 comments:

Joanne said...

What a cute picture! I hope you had a great birthday Josh.

Eric Requel and Bella said...

Happy Birthday old Man!

Cami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! he doesn't look 30 (both him and james!)
that is the best.. movies when the kids are asleep!

another note... yes the pirate place is like chuck e cheese! fun place for kids, Ali would love it. and we have thought about moving back:) we'll see.. not sure yet
have a great day!