Monday, May 24, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date

While I was working last weekend, Josh and Alli had a lot of fun together! They went to a Sheepdog thing at Thanksgiving Point, and then they went to Shrek 4. She just loves her Daddy, and I'm glad they get to spend lots of time together when I'm gone.

She loves horses, and from the looks of it, she was not afraid of these horses one bit!





Talking to some lady with her Sheep dog. She's pretty friendly and is not afraid to strike up a little conversation with anybody- hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from?! That would be Josh for sure =)


At the movie theatre throwing things in the fountain, she loves to throw stuff in the water.

I also took her to Kangaroo Zoo last week and she loves that place, and was sweating from playing so hard when we left. She keeps saying "Roo, Roo?" She already wants to go back. She likes to go, go, go! But that's good because so do I, I hate just sitting home.

Furthermore, why the heck did it SNOW and it is almost JUNE?!!!

2 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

That's nice that he takes her and does fun things with her. You went to Kangaroo Zoo with out us!?!

Ryan and Amber said...

Love the pics of your little cowgirl!