Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's out there! I am so lucky and blessed to be a Mom and experience motherhood. I LOVE being a Mom, it is by far the best thing ever despite any bad or stressful days along the way. I wouldn't trade being a Mom for anything.I feel so lucky to be Alli's Mom. I love her so much.


I'm also very blessed to have an amazing Mom myself. She is seriously wonder woman. I look up to my Mom a lot. I would say one word to describe my Mom is Selfless. She is always doing things for other people. She makes others feel loved and comfortable and is always positive. I have learned a lot from my Mom just by simply watching her do everything she does throughout my life so far.


A few more things about my Mom:

She sees the good in other people & does not judge people.
She is a very hard worker.
She is a fashionista..always looking stylish =)
She is one classy woman.
She loves sunshine.
Always willing to help out with anything whenever she can.
She is very very intelligent.
She is patient.
She is organized.
She never complains.
She has a strong testimony.
She wants only the best everybody.
She is confident.
She is a great grandma, all of her grand kids just love her! Alli is obsessed with her.
She's a fantastic cook.
She's a great teacher.
She is beautiful.
I love my Mom. Happy Mother's day to the best Mom a girl could ask for!

I have realized that I need to take way more pictures of my Mom, I hardly have any! These particular ones are from awhile back as you can see....I'll have to work on that.

I also have a great mother in law JoAnne, who had always been so kind and supportive from day one. She is really easy to talk to. She loves her grand kids and is always willing to babysit or help out in any way. She loves to take us all to lunch and go shopping...she loves finding good deals!We wish we could see her more...she lives in Cedar City so we don't see her as often as we would like.
(I have very few pictures of her so again, need to start snapping more pics of her! )

No comments: