Monday, May 17, 2010

A little Snip

Alli got her hair trimmed and I can't believe how much better it looks with just even a little bit taken off. I probably could have done it myself, but I'm too scared. They did her hair it cute little braids afterwards, she loves going to Cookie Cutters.



This was taken a couple weeks ago. I had made chocolate pudding for her and she loved it, but it was very messy as you can see!


These are just sweet I think. I have a gazillion sleeping pictures of Alli but I just love them.

Anyway, life is good! I'm looking forward to lots of rodeos (I Love them), camping trips, 4Th of July, Lagoon, BBQ's, and whatever else this summer might bring! Last weekend we made tin foil dinners and cooked them at the park with some friends and it was really fun, however I forgot to take any pictures. I guess sometimes you just need a camera break.

1 comment:

Cami said...

What a FUN place to get kids hair cut! maybe my kids would hold still!
cute Ali she looks so grown up!