Monday, May 3, 2010

WinCo



Today was the grand opening of the new grocery store WinCo. I went today and I was so impressed. I was a little scared to go in because it was so crowded. I thought everything would be gone but they had everything I needed in stock. I only had to wait in line for 5 minutes because they have a ton of checkers so the line went by super fast. The workers were all really nice, and the best part is that it was super cheap- who doesn't love that?! Anyway, you should go check it out for sure if you live nearby. I give it an A+!

3 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

I'm pretty excited about WinCo too! There is one in Idaho Falls so I'm excited there is one here now. YAY! Too bad I just went grocery shopping the other day.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Where is this? I know they have one in West Valley too. I heard it's way cool and cheap. That's awesome.

Josh and Ashley said...

It is off 800 N in Orem on the East side of the freeway, left side of the road on the hill.