Thursday, June 17, 2010

DP


You can frequently find Alli running around the house naked house drinking the left over of any Dr. Pepper she can get her hands on. She LOVES the stuff, it's like gold to her ha! I always thought I would NEVER let my kid drink any caffeine/carbonation- um ya, that didn't happen. I know I know, we are bad parents.
I did so good for the first year and then it was all down hill from there. BUT, we do try to limit the amount of "coke" as she calls it, that she has. She does still drink lots of water, juice and milk. It's just kind of hard for her not to steal a drink when there are two other Dr. Pepper addicts in the house. Oh well I guess.

5 comments:

Kanabites said...

So cute! Glad I am not the only parent that lets kids drink the 'stuff'. I think more parents let them, they just don't admit it.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Kylee is addicted to Coke. Everytime we drive past the gas station where I usually get our drinks she always says "we going to get a coke". You are not bad parents. She probably thinks you guys are the coolest parents cuz you let her drink the stuff.

The Brindley's said...

I too am a bad parent...I even have put some in Chestyn's bottle. Its not fair when I give Channer some and not Chestyn. Oh well, hasn't killed them yet.

Ryan and Amber said...

Well at least she is accessorized, right?! Cute picture

Brian and Amy said...

Your little girl is so adorable. I found the website to the graham cracker recipe. I don't think I used the topping, but I might have...not to sure. Here is the website. Hope this helps. http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/000126.html