Monday, June 28, 2010

Lehi Round Up Rodeo

We of course had to support our local town once again this year by attending the Lehi rodeo! It's definitely a favorite for us, we love going. Alli was so excited to see it this year, it's the first time she's been to it. She loves horses, so she was in heaven! She also liked the sparkly shirts and hats that the cowgirls were wearing.





This was her watching the motorcycle boys, she wasn't quite sure what to think of them flying through the air on their bikes.

3 comments:

Kristen Nielson said...

You guys look so cute! How fun. I love Alli's hat. I wish you guys were closer so we could get together more often. I heard Josh shaved his head. I am a bit scared to see what he looks like, hopefully good!

Ryan and Amber said...

LOVE her in her little cowgirl duds! What a cutie!

Nick and Val said...

Alli is SO beautiful! I love that 1st pic. It's so cute!