Sunday, August 22, 2010

Swimming & Bowling

Alli and I went to the American Fork Swimming Pool and it was a lot of fun! We had never been to that pool before and it's so nice! She floated around in her tube and went down the big slide with me over and over...she loved it! It did take her awhile to get warmed up, but I'm glad she's liking the water a little more =)






Later we went to try out the new Jack and Jill bowling alley in Lehi which is really nice. Alli loved bowling! It was her first time ever and she cried when it was time to go.




Cutest little bowling shoes ever!


3 comments:

Eric Requel and Bella said...

How fun. We love the AF pool. You should have called us. We should all do a bowling night some time. That would be way fun!

Josh and Ashley said...

I know! We always think about calling people and then we never do...next time we will call you guys =)

Ryan and Amber said...

LOVE LOVE her bowling shoes! Fetch I would almost want to buy them!