Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Alli's 3 Year Pics

 I'm a little early on these...her birthday isn't until October 19th but I wanted to make sure I had them done BEFORE her birthday, and the photographer was going on vacation in October. So here they are! I love the way they turned out! THIS photographer took them and she did a wonderful job, and Alli Loved her. These were taken in an orchard and Alli loved to pick and throw the apples. There was a cat that kept following us around the whole shoot so I had to throw apples at it the entire time to scare him off =) Thank you Kara, they are amazing.

Warning: OVERLOAD of pictures- there was like 90 pictures I had to choose from! Anyway, here they are in no particular order....






















Yes we're slightly obsessed with her and love her to pieces! She is the happiest little girl with the best personality and I love that about her. I can't believe she will be THREE soon.

10 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my i LOVE them! Love the one with the sun setting and LOVE the little purple hat. She looks DELISH!

Cami said...

oh my gosh she is just adorable!! every single one is darling! kara is amazing i know her, how do you?? she is my sister-in- laws husband's sister (make sense?)
love them all. can't believe she is almost 3!

The Brindley's said...

She is a beautiful girl for sure!! You got some great pics!

Baldwin's in Utah said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is such a doll!!!! Those pictures are amazing! Where did you guys take them at- it looks like an orchard- is that by you guys at all...

Travis and Lindsey said...

So cute! Such a little fashionista in all those cute outfits.

Nick and Val said...

So cute!!! No wonder Nate has a crush on her!

Kara Simmons. said...

Glad you guys enjoy them! She is an easy subject to photograph. :)

The Penney's said...

What a little super model! They turned out SO cute. She is very photogenic!

April Leydsman Mason said...

OMG!!!! She is adorable. I love all those pictures.

Kanabites said...

You have the cutest little girl! I love her pictures. They only get more and more fun the older they get!