Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh Julianne...

So I would call myself a Julianne Hough fan, starting from dancing with the stars. I always thought she was adorable! However, I'm not so sure about her lately. I don't know if you got the chance to see her new music video "Is that so wrong." Well, I did and it was pretty hootchie/ronchyish. In fact, CMT won't even play it as of right now. How sad is that? I know the video raised a lot of controversy, and for me it was just way too in your face and over the top. She doesn't need to try that hard...I mean we already know that she is gorgeous with a rockin body- she's a professional dancer!

Also, i think she could do so much better than Ryan Seacrest but that's just me.


Anyway, I just like to read about stuff like this and then share the gossip, especially since she's from Utah =) Maybe she should have stuck with dancing, but I do hope her music career works out. I really do like her, I think she has a great personality from what I've seen of her just on TV.
In the end, my advice for Julianne would be Stay Classy, Not Trashy...not that I'm an expert by any means!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should stick to minding your own business. I've met Julianne at one of her concerts and she is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever want to meet. What gives you the right to judge her? She is so talented and such a hard worker. I think it's such a double standard that CMT won't play her video, but will play all of the other sexy video's. Such as Trace Atkins "This ain't a love song" but won't play Jules just because she's dancing by herself in a sexy outfit. And as her personnal life we don't get to choose who we fall for. I'm sure the same thing happened to you with your husband. Right? From what I know about Ryan is that he is a real good guy and treats her with the upmost respect, He adores her and she him. I try not to sit judge and jury on people in the lime light as I try to live my life the best way I can. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have people reporting on every move I make. Julianne is hard at work on the set of her new movie "Footloose" and as for her singing career I'm sure it will be just fine!

Ryan and Amber said...

Whoa - Some people need to SIMMER eh? I thought everyone was entitled to their own opinions? Ash - I thought you were totally fair in your blog and whoever that comment was from, I'm sure they're just having a rough day. That OR they spend their time searching the internet for anything with Julianne's name in it. Sheesh! Keep on keepin' on people.... like it or not, "Jules" as we're now calling her might be the sweetest gal on the block but she chose to live her life as a celebrity in the public eye and along with that comes opinions.

Steffani said...

Wow! SOMEBODY'S got their panties in a twist!;)Does that anonymous person make you want to put your blog private? I agree with you completely about her! You should write a gossip column! You would be great at it! However I must be out of the loop because I didn't know she was dating Ryan or that she had a racy video out! I even read omg.yahoo.com regularly.

The Sutherland Family said...

Seriously, it sorda does! I was in no way trying to offend anybody or anything. I just had an opinion on her new video and boyfriend, but that's IT. Last I knew I had a right to state my opinion on things! That's what blogs are for right?!!
Other than that I Love Julianne, seriously I think she's so cute!