Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4

A habit that I wish I didn't have....

Taking like 15 minutes to get ready for bed!!!
Yes, it really takes me that long to get ready for bed.
My husband doesn't understand it, but I can't help it!
It's just a little routine I have that I cannot seem to change.
I especially hate this little habit when I'm dead tired and don't feel like getting ready for bed.

My routine goes like this:
1. Brush teeth and floss sometimes =) I'm not a consistent flosser.
2. Put a denture cleaner tab in a cup to clean my retainer while washing my face
3. Take contacts out
3. Wash my face good
4.Take all mascara off with baby oil
5. Wipe off any excess oil
6. Toner if I have it on hand
7. Apply moisturizer
8. Blow my nose
8. Get a drink of water
9. Put lotion on
9. Apply VS Beauty Rush Soothing Clear Lip Balm . I've been totally addicted to it for years. It makes your lips feels so good. 

Finally go to bed. I don't know why it takes so long but it does.

No comments: