Monday, October 4, 2010

Wayne County....

Last weekend we went to Wayne County. It's always relaxing and so nice to go down. I feel so rejuvenated whenever I get back from going there. We haven't been down in months! We had fun going to the park, taking multiple rides on the Ranger, going to see all the animals Bicknell has to offer, making mud pies in the dirt, watching conference, eating way too much candy and eating delicious food. I swear I was constantly eating one thing after another. My Mom sure knows how to make us feel welcome! Josh, Brandon, my Dad and Uncle Maurice went hunting for deer one day and big horn sheep the next. Good times!


Hmm....I don't think I have to explain much ha!

Good times on one of the many Ranger rides


 Alli lovin the dirt and being outside, and taking Dora for a stroller ride =)

 Alli and Wyatt watching TV

 Little Sophia loved the mud!

 I think Alli drank more of Grandma's diet coke than she did...she always steals her drink


Trying to get the horses to come over...


 All of the little cousins together...precious!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Ha Ha love the crack shot! Glad we got to chill together!

Eric Requel and Bella said...

That's so fun! I love when all my family gets together. Love the cousin shot!