Saturday, November 27, 2010

Curlformers and Thanksgiving

I heard about these really great hair curlers called Curlformers awhile back and knew I had to try them out! They are SO great! If you have a little girl you definitely need to get these, they make beautiful curls! I got mine at Sally's beauty supply. 

 Before

 After!


So cute right?!



Thanksgiving 2010- Cedar 


The master behind the deliciousness, JoAnne =)


Making Stick Pilgrims..


We had a good Thanksgiving, it was fun to see family. I love this time of year. We have so much to be Thankful for! Some things that I'm especially thankful for is my little family, both our families, our jobs, our home and good health.

4 comments:

Eric Requel Bella and Lyla said...

Ok I'm so getting those curlers. I love Alli's hair, so cute!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Seriously call me when you can ever get together.

Ryan and Amber said...

LOVE the curlers - will they work just as well on grown up girls? PS - is that lipstick I detect on Allster's little lips? :)

Cami said...

If only Abby had beautiful hair like Alli does! love her curls, darling.
looks like you had a fun thanksgiving! love the stick pilgrims, what a fun idea!
happy holidays!

April Leydsman Mason said...

OMG!!! Love the curls. Where in the world did you get those things?