Monday, November 1, 2010

Days 7, 8, & 9

Day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
 My Parents have definitely had the biggest impact on me. They are the BEST parents in the Universe! I love them so much. They have taught me a lot just by their example and I look up to them so much. They have always been so supportive and helpful in so many ways. They are the greatest ever!


Day 8- short term goals for this month and why
 Clean my car because it is really disgusting right now! I'm embarrassed of it. 
Go on a date with Josh because it's been way too long since we have.


Day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
 Alli- she's been going poop in the potty! I swear, the day she turned 3 and she was like a new girl! She's never had a problem going #1, but #2 she thought she could just go on the floor for a long time so I'm very proud of her for this.

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Way to go Allster - poopin' in the pot. That's our girl! :) Ha Ha

The Sutherland Family said...

i know right, it's so great! Thanks for always bein my go to commenter lol!