Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mickey's Magical Adventure

Alli and I went and saw Disney on Ice today! She was so excited to see Mickey, she had been talking about it all week. The show was really cute, I was impressed. Alli LOVED it. Her eyes were glued to the ice the whole time! Mickey's "adventure" included destinations that included the Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Lilo and Stitch, the Lion King. On the way home, she told me her favorite's were Mickey and Tinkerbell.




 

While we went to this, Josh went to his annual Fish n Game youth hunt in Tooele. They always ask him to come back and help out every year. He does a great job and everybody loves him and Ruger! Here are some pictures the kids/families he helped.


4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Way to go Mama! I am SURE Alli Loved it - never seen a little one so obsessed with Mickey! :)

Mik'L said...

She is getting so big! She is sure cute too!

Eric Requel Bella and Lyla said...

That looks so fun. Disney on ice not hunting! Ha ha. I'm taking Bella in March with my mom and sister. So excited!!

Kara Simmons. said...

Alli looked adorable watching disney on ice! My Lydia is obsessed with Minnie. Maybe one day she will eventually calm down to watch?