Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!


Happy New Year! Wow, time's a flyin' isn't it?! I can't believe it. I think it's going to be a great year. Eleven is one of my favorite numbers, so in that case I think it has to be a great year!
We didn't do much to celebrate we just hung out at home and I was in bed by 11. I know, I know- party poopers =) Today, I've been down with the flu all day. NOT a fun way to start out the year.
Anyway, I hope this year brings everybody all good things. Happy 2011!!!

Yesterday we went to the movie Tangled. It was such a cute movie. I enjoyed it just as much as Alli did. If you haven't seen it you need to, I thought it was adorable.


Oh and P.S. Did you know that the color of the year for 2011 is Honeysuckle? You better be incorporating it into your wardrobe lol!

2 comments:

The Penney's said...

Hi Ash! Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas. That sucks you have the flu! Brecken has been sick with the flu and many other various things since December 8th! It sucks! Hope you get back to feeling good soon! Take care...

Ryan and Amber said...

Sweet - I am in with the Honeysuckle! They might be shirts from 1998 but they are the right color - does that count?? :)