Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wedding

This past weekend I drove down to Richfield for McCall's wedding! Our little circle of friends all met up at South China Cafe and then went to the celebration. As always, it was fun to see everyone and visit. McCall looked gorgeous, and I loved her dress and hair. Congratulations McCall! She is the last one in our little group to get married off, so now we're hoping for a baby shower in the near future so we can all get together again soon =)


Alli also came down with me and had a blast playing and playing with Grandma and Grandpa. She also went to the "party" as she called it with my parents and had a great time.
I installed some apps for my parents on both their ipads. Those things are SO awesome- I want one! There are so many things you can do with them.
Josh had a fun weekend to himself Chukar hunting of course AND he cleaned the house pretty good for me.

2 comments:

Kesley said...

That is such a cute picture of all you girls! :)

Travis and Lindsey said...

Thanks for emailing the pictures, you were quick. I love that we are all looking in different directions not knowing which camera to look at. It was so fun to see you and hang out again!