Thursday, February 10, 2011

I can't believe it


 I can't believe that Jerry Sloan is resigning! It still does not seem real to me. I've been to many Jazz games throughout my life and it just won't be the same without him. I think he has been a great coach. I love that he's been with the Jazz coach for 23 years (almost my whole life!) and hasn't gone anywhere else. I loved watching him during the games, always jumping out of his chair, yelling at the refs, and even getting kicked out a few times =) I loved how in his interviews and press conferences that he was always straightforward and wasn't afraid to just say it like it is.  He will definitely be missed. I think it was probably time for a change for the Jazz, but it's still really sad. He's been with the Jazz for so long!


This picture makes me sad...


As for this guy...do you think he has what it takes? 

No comments: