Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's that time again....

The time for Easter Candy that is! I love, love, love Easter candy. I'm usually annoyed with how holiday stuff comes out like 3 months before the actual holiday, but not with Easter candy-don't mind one bit! 

My all time favorite Easter candy goes like this...


Cadbury Creme Eggs

Black only jelly beans

Cadbury Chocolate mini eggs

Bubblegum eggs


Resse's Egg





Hershey's chocolate eggs




Chocolate  marshmallow eggs from Christensen's. All you Richfield people will know what I'm talking about! 

Yay for Easter candy! I'm a little excited as you can see now that I've done a whole post about it haha! What's your favorite Easter Candy?

5 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I'm starving right now... Gee thanks! :)

Eric Requel Bella and Lyla said...

My fav is the cadbury mini eggs!!! Love them!!

youngkinfam said...

O my gosh--I love love LOVE the chocolate covered marshmellows--they are ta-di-for! Seriously! Have you had the chocolate covered cinnamon bears? Yum, another absolute favorite that i can seriously eat the whole bag! Ah! Hey where do you print your blog from? I do blog2print, but there stuff that i like, and stuff that i don't like about it-so just wondering what you use! MISS YA!

The Sutherland Family said...

Lisa, I printed my blog book from blurb.com. I was really easy and it's good quality- it just took FOREVER and a day, but other than that I loved it.

Scottkids said...

So yummy1 I love all that candy. Wait, I love all candy! Crap...