Thursday, March 31, 2011

27...

 
So I turned one year older and wiser yesterday... I turned 27 yesterday! It's crazy to think that I'm in my late twenties. Not early twenties, not mid twenties, but LATE  20's...yikes! I don't like where this is going. But hey, on the bright side I'm still IN my 20's, so that's great!
Anyway, I had a really good birthday- I ate way, way, way too much junk food. My co-workers had made me some cupcakes and then when I got home we went to Chili's and had my favorite Chocolate Molten cake. So I had plenty of cake.  When I got home I just had to have something healthy because I felt sick from all the junk I ate, so I had some broccoli to make up for it...as if that helped at that point- oh well, it made me feel better =)
My Mom was up here the day before my birthday, so she watched Alli for us and we went to dinner and a movie which was awesome. I also got some really cute things to add to my wardrobe and some money...yay!
 Happy Birthday to Me!

5 comments:

Eric Requel Bella and Lyla said...

Happy birthday! We need to go out and celebrate with dinner or a movie...I'll call you!

Steffani said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!! Sounds like you had a fun day full of yummy cake!!!

The Penney's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ashley dear! :) SO, I know you are a year older...but wiser?? April Fools! Glad you had a fun day.

Kaydee said...

Happy Birthday!!! I think you are one beautiful 27 year old so never feel bad!

Kanabites said...

Happy Birthday a few days late! Sounds like you had a great day!