Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home Show 2011


St. George Home Show

Highlights for me included....

Hanging out with just the girls (my mom and sister) with NO kids

Breakfast at The Bear Paw & sitting next to Frank Layden

Eating way more chocolate Easter eggs than I should have

Getting inspired from all the great homes

Sweet Tooth Cupcakes

Letting my cough medicine knock me out and sleeping in at the hotel 

My sister and I laughing our guts out at Outback for no reason at all

Shopping at a cute little new store down there called "Rock n Rose"

I had such a fun time, it was nice to get away for the weekend.
Thanks Mom, you are the best! 

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Good JOb you little collage maker. AND I need to know the name and contact info of your latest photographer. I am going to get scheduling for my almost ONE-YEAR-OLD's BDay! :) Thx

Eric Requel Bella and Lyla said...

that is so fun! my sister-in-laws parents home was in that home show. I wonder if you saw it?!?! Glad you had a good time!

Kanabites said...

How fun! I love your pictures and I am so going to do that tile in my bathroom that has the blue running through it.... when I get to do a new bathroom which is going to be YEARS down the road. I love it!